Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Parks and Recreation: Season Two


To your left is the man, the legend, Ron Swanson (aka: Duke Silver) ... He has become one of the absolute best parts of this show. Man, this is really an incredible comedy, it really is. It starts out with an AWESOME first episode and never loses steam throughout. The side characters are developed more, and, it's because of the hilarious ensemble cast that this show succeeds so much. Also, there is an incredible invention introduced called DJ Roomba, that I really would love to see in person.

The absolute BEST episode (in my opinion) is the episode entitled "Hunting Trip". If you have any interest in the show but are doubtful and need an episode to try out, watch that first. Absolutely hilarious. For me, what separates this from a lot of comedies out there is that I really really genuinely LIKE the characters. I care about them. It's more character driven to me than by wacky situations.

CHECK IT OUT!

1 comment:

  1. BEST character. i love when they're throwing the freddy spaghetti concert in the park and he runs up and slips on the grass...that's some seriously great physical comedy!

    ReplyDelete